Thursday, January 1, 2009

Greeting Cards



I made my mom blank greeting cards for Christmas, but she decided she liked them so much she didn't want to write in them (HAHA! Success!) Instead she put them into the frame Kathleen got her (they're eventually getting replaced with the pictures of Kat and I that we promised to go along with the frame - we're going to find something else for them later)

The pictures are ones I took last year for Design and Image; dollar store glass beads.
The cards are all 5 inches wide, and 4 inches high.

(Sorry about the terrible picture quality - I can only do so much with my WalMart camera while standing on a chair...!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that would look absolutely wonderful up on the wall!

It's very balanced and the frame really compliments the color scheme of the cards.

Tori said...

Thank Kat for the awesome frame - apparently she found it at Winners.
Note to self: go to Winners more often...!

It was just pure luck that the frame went well with the pictures O: