Thursday, January 10, 2008

La Reina d'Invierno


Observe as I make pathetic attempts to create a title in Spanish, armed only with an online dictionary and some knowledge of French.

But no one has screamed at me yet for using terrible grammar, so I must be at least close to something logical.


Just a little doodle from the margins of some notes that turned into something a great deal nicer than "doodle" can adequately describe.

Shading in all one color is hard - and even harder on a plain white background.

One mistake and you can TELL where it is.
But in the end I really do like how it turned out. Her lips especially - I've never been very good at coloring lips, but this turned out well. Maybe it was the random color choice than helped.


She's supposed to be a snow queen.

I had a fancy description for her, but at this point I just want to go to bed. I might update later with the fancy one.

No comments: