Wednesday, February 6, 2008

C.U.E. - Project 1 - Urban Lexicon


For one of my lecture courses this term, Communication in the Urban Environment (which I shortened to CUE), we had to do a group project.

We had to create an "urban lexicon" - a collection of words that describe a city.


Each group member was given a specific letter (it worked out perfectly since there are 26 people in the class) and told to think up words beginning with that letter, and then go take photos of things/places/etc. in a city (Toronto or another) that fell under that word.


My "group" was only two people: myself and Neti.

We were given F and G as our letters. Neti took F. I took G.


We then gathered up our pictures and made a slideshow.

What you're seeing in the picture is a compilation of all those slides.

Obviously all the photos under words starting with the letter F belong to Neti, and those under words starting with G are mine.

No comments: