Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fehér mint a hó



I'm getting tired of naming all my snow/winter-themed pieces after snow queens and the like, so I opted to use an online translator and have fun with the title.
I just typed in "snow" in an English to Hungarian translator and picked out a nice one.
Fehér mint a hó apparently means "as white as snow" in Hungarian.

Part one of the four seasons masks I want to make.
Obviously this one is for winter.
The icicle crown makes it rather top-heavy compared to the other masks I've made. They're tinfoil spires with sculpy clay mashed over top of them, and the combination of all that tinfoil AND the clay ended up causing imbalance with the bottom. Not that it matters - I think they're pretty fancy, myself.

The little icicles around the eyes were a pain to make - I went temporarily cross eyed.

No comments: