Friday, October 17, 2008

Inkspell



I was bored this morning.
And by morning I mean between 2 and 3 am when the drunk loonies were out in the field screeching - dear pub night: go somewhere else.

At least I got something interesting out of it.
Two versions of the same thing, here: one the normal colors and the other an inversion (personally I like the inversion best)
I have some super-black India ink in my collection of art stuff, so I decided to mess around with it.
All I did was load up my ratty paintbrush with undiluted ink, flick it onto paper, and then took a straw and blew on it while it was still sopping wet.
Miraculously I didn't get anything on the carpet OR on myself.

That has to be a new record for cleanliness while operating a paintbrush on lack of sleep.

P.S. I also turned them into way bigger images - I needed a new background for my computer. Feel free to steal them for yourself if you like (the white one MAY blind you - I'd suggest the black)


No comments: