Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Research in Design - Food Project



For Research in Design, one of my lecture courses this year, our final project was to research anything we wanted about: FOOD.
How great a topic is that, anyway?
Other than the fact that it made every last person in the class hungry every minute they were working on it.

I chose cake, because let's face it: I REALLY like cake.
We had to collect our own photos, too. Which meant I got to take a lovely jaunt down Eglington Avenue (an all day jaunt I might ad) to find bakeries and anywhere else that sold cake. Thanks to working at the Delta, I even had wedding cake photos to use.

This is the final print product. It's a teeny little book: only 7 inches long by 5 inches high.
I was also fancy/lazy and did French folding for the pages (that's where you only print on one side of the paper, and just fold it over)

I've also included some of my favorite photos.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

This made me extremely hungry, thanks a billion.