Monday, November 2, 2009

Truculent, from The November Project


I gave myself a little challenge for this month: a drawing a day, based on a "word of the day" option on dictionary.com
Partially to stave off that horrible artist's block I had all summer, and partially to have just one thing a day that isn't class work - it will be a good rest for my brain.

I've already done two, but this is my best one.
The other is the usual big-eyed, emotionless face that I seem to be so good at.

The word for November 2nd was TRUCULENT

truculent

\TRUCK-yuh-luhnt\ , adjective;
1.Fierce; savage; ferocious; barbarous.
2.Cruel; destructive; ruthless.

Call me crazy, but I just REALLY wanted to draw creepy crows.

Better yet: this baby is a vector, so I can make it whatever size I want.
I forgot over the summer just how much I loved that about illustrator files.

No comments: